Pages

Friday 22 August 2008

Google 15 - on track progress

The Google 15 Moving Average Weight change: from yesterday -0.3 pounds and one week ago -1.2 pounds.

My weight two weeks ago was 182 pounds (at the end of a holiday in Dublin & the Wicklow Mountains). Today my weight is 177 pounds.

This week I've had bananas for lunch three out of four days. I had water not wine with Wednesdays dinner but had double Lasagne, courtesy of G & S leftovers.

Because my foot hurt I've not had much exercise this week but I did run with Jazzie for seventy minutes on the beach last night.

To lose a pound a week requires a net loss of 3500 calories a week or 500 calories a day. For example thats the difference between a 200 calorie banana and a 700 calorie "All Day Breakfast" (sausages in a pastry bab) lunch.

my Target is Moving Average Weight change: from yesterday -0.2 pounds and one week ago -1.0 pounds.

Today I'm on target. My reward is ... a normal diet today!

No comments: